Selection part is now done, now I need to work on the UI and the command line widget.
The features I want to add are
- Have an history of entered commands
- Display messages (the current messages are displayed to the console)
- Show errors if command is not found
- Auto-completion, and Qt does it natively
- Lua and C++ should be notified when a command is entered
- Possibility to enter coordinates/numbers directly
- Maybe something else I forgot…
What it looks like:
What was done today:
- Display messages
- Check if the command exists
The commands have to be registered (to check if it exists and auto-completion), that can also prevent a script using a command that already exists.
I also worked on the Lua interface for Qt signals and slots, to allow the lua slot to get the signal parameters. I don't call directly the LuaRef directly but I use the pushToStack method and add the parameters manually.