Today I began to remove the unused code from LibreCAD.
- All files were removed
- Remove test functions (random lines, circles, arcs, ellipses). These functions are not used and should be written in Lua now.
- Remove old commented tests
- Remove the creation of the "0" layer in new document function. This is now managed by the layer list widget.
- Merge new document and import functions. Import needs to be used after calling new document function, this will remove some duplicated code in Lua side
- Remove duplicate funcitons view and viewer
- Merge duplicate functions addButton and addWidget